Did you know we offer personalized one-on-one Discovery Sessions?
BOOK your FREE Discovery Call NOW!
Whether you need a coach to help guide you through your goals, or help breaking down the ongoing Yoga Alliance changes, we are here to help.
About the Yoga Alliance Changes...
We can help! Book your 15-minute Discovery Session and we will help guide you through what these changes mean to you!
Some notable changes recently announced by this registry include:
- The 200-hour yoga teacher training must be led by an E-RYT 500.
- More online hours will be allowed.
- Lead Trainers will need to assist in YTT before they can lead one of their own.
Many folks are up in arms about these changes. Yoga Alliance was created almost two decades ago for the purpose of registering lineage. Yoga has evolved, and this means the registry needs to fall in line with these changes.
The spirit of these changes ensures practitioners of yoga are led with equity and sensibility. Join Yoga Alliance in their mission to raise the bar and get the training you need to meet it!
- 200hr Yoga Teacher Training
- 300hr Yoga Teacher Training
- Anatomy (CECs)
- Yoga an Philosophy (CECs)
- Teaching Methodology (CECs)
- Teaching Techniques (CECs)
- Hot Yoga
- Group X
- How to be a Yoga Retreat Guru
Which programs make YOUR heart SING? Email [email protected] to begin a conversation now.